- Students may transfer up to 60 hours from an accredited community college (up to 45 hours may be technical credit).
- Students may transfer up to 86 hours from an accredited four-year university.
- For students who have a combination of the two: Students can transfer up to 86 hours from accredited institutions, but MSU will only accept 60 community college hours.
- Half of the program (60 hours) must come from an accredited four-year university.
- Upon admission to the university, the Registrar’s Office will evaluate transfer credit to determine how it transfers to MSU.