10 hours of core Educational Psychology courses + 21 Hours of ABA concentration courses = 31 credit hours; MS Degree in Educational Psychology with a concentration in ABA.
As mentioned above, practicum courses (each course equivalent to 3 credit hours) that provide students with approved clinical experiences in the field of ABA are optional for students in the program and can be taken each semester, if the student chooses.
Educational Psychology Core Curriculum: All students who enter MSU’s educational psychology masters program must meet the common core curriculum requirements.
- EPY 6214 Educational & Psychological Statistics (4 hours)
- EPY 8253 Child & Adolescent Development & Psychopathology (3 hours)
- EPY 8263 Psychological Testing in Educational and Related Settings (3 hours)
Required ABA Concentration Curriculum:
- EPY 6113 Principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (3 hours)
- EPY 6223 Applications of Behavior Analysis (3 hours)
- EPY 8493 Social-Emotional and Behavioral Assessment (3 hours)
- EPY 8763 Advanced Applied Behavior Analysis (3 hours)
- EPY 9603 Legal and Ethical Issues in Behavior Analysis (3 hours)
- EPY 9443 Single Subject Design (3 hours)
- EPY 9613 Consultation, Supervision, and Personnel Management (3 hours)