Students who have not enrolled for three consecutive semesters (excluding summer) must submit a readmission application.
The following are to be included with your application:
- New GRE scores (if the GRE is older than five years)
- Three letters of recommendation (if they are older than three years since the last application)
- A revised statement of purpose that:
- Describes the purpose of reapplying
- Discusses the applicant's career goals
- Explains how circumstances have changed making academic improvement a realistic goal
- Pay the $60 non-refundable application processing fee.