- Hold a bachelor's degree from a regionally/nationally-accredited institution of higher learning.
- Have a GPA of 2.75 on the last half of bachelor's degree work.
- Apply online with the Office of the Graduate School.
Please note that your application will not be considered until all forms have been submitted and your application fee has been paid
To be eligible for admission to the program, the applicant must:
- Hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Meet the basic requirements specified for graduate students at Mississippi State University
- Demonstrate interest in the mission of community colleges
- Demonstrate academic proficiency based on the following indicators:
- Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale on the last half of the bachelor's degree
- Three letters of reference
- Indication of teaching specialty (e.g., history) in the purpose statement