Transfer Credit

All courses taken at another accredited institution are recorded on the student’s permanent record; however, the student’s academic advisor determines the applicability of the work toward degree requirements.

The university will accept no more than 62 semester hours from a two-year institution (Community College) toward degree requirements. The remaining 62 hours needed for the degree must come from a four-year college.

CLEP and AP credit can be accepted for United States and World History.