Unclassified students should contact the academic department in which they wish to take courses and should fill out the Unclassified Graduate Registration Form
Students will need the following information in order to complete the online registration process:
- List of courses and course information:
- Subject (GE 1013-501)
- Course Number (GE 1013-501)
- Section Number (GE 1013 501)
How to Register
- Login to myState using your NetID and NetPassword.
- Current students will use the same NetID and NetPassword used to access previous courses.
- New users will need to vist NetPassword Maintenance to "Set your initial NetPassword", "Lookup NetID", or "Enroll in or Manage Two-Factor Authentication".
Students unsure of their admission status should contact Graduate Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fully admitted students should consult with their graduate advisor prior to registering for classes to ensure courses they wish to take will help fulfill degree requirements. Courses taken without proper advisor approval may or may not be applied to a student's program of study. The graduate advisor will release students for registration.