To apply for the certificate program, you must have both a bachelor’s and master’s degree completed.
How to Apply
Step 2. Submit the following with your online application:
- Statement of purpose describing your interest in the degree program and career goals.
- Email contact information for 3 references; they will be prompted to submit electronic letters of reference.
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae (CV) that includes prior education and employment experiences.
Step 3. Send the following to Mississippi State University:
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate institutions attended
- GRE scores (*This requirement has been waived for applicants for Fall 2020)
Require Application Materials
- Online application
- Statement of Purpose
- Three letters of reference
- Official transcripts
- GRE Scores (*not required for applicants for Fall 2020)