- Students may transfer up to 61 hours from an accredited community college.
- Students may transfer up to 86 hours from an accredited four-year university.
- For students who have a combination of the two: Students can transfer up to 86 hours from accredited institutions, but MSU will only accept 61 community college hours.
- Half of the program (61 hours) must come from an accredited four-year university.
- Upon admission to the university, the Registrar’s Office will evaluate transfer credit to determine how it transfers to MSU.