- If admitted as an unclassified graduate student, submit the signed Unclassified Graduate Student Registration Approval Form to the firstname.lastname@example.org for approval
- If approved, the graduate coordinator will sign the form and process a Major Restriction override
- Submit the form to the Office of the Graduate School at email@example.com to obtain a release for registration
NOTE: Please do not fill out the form in the web browser. Save the pdf to your computer, fill it out, then save it again before sending. Also, please do not attempt to fill out one of our PDF forms from your smart phone. The form has a tendency to lose text and signatures
Students must meet all of the following criteria before attempting to register for Online Education courses:
- Only students fully admitted into the University are eligible to register for Online Education courses.
- All fully admitted students should consult with their advisor prior to registering for courses to ensure courses they wish to take will help fulfill degree requirements. Courses taken without proper advisor approval may or may not be applied to a student's program of study.
- Students wishing to register for Online Education courses will need to be released to register. If you have not received an email stating that you have been released to register, please contact your advisor.
Students will need the following information in order to complete the online registration process:
- List of courses and course information:
- Subject (ARC 1013-501)
- Course Number (ARC 1013-501)
- Section Number (ARC 1013 501)
How to Register
- Login to myState using your NetID and NetPassword.
- Current students will use the same NetID and NetPassword used to access previous courses.
- New users will need to vist NetPassword Maintenance to "Set your initial NetPassword", "Lookup NetID", or "Enroll in or Manage Two-Factor Authentication".