Unclassified students should contact the academic department in which they wish to take courses and should fill out the Unclassified Graduate Registration Form
Students must meet all of the following criteria before attempting to register for Online courses:
- Only students fully admitted into the university are eligible to register for Distance courses.
- All fully admitted students should consult with their major professor prior to registering for courses to ensure courses they wish to take will help fulfill degree requirements. Courses taken without proper advisor approval may or may not be applied to a student's program of study.
- Students wishing to register for Online courses will need to be released to register. If you have not received an email stating that you have been released to register, please contact your major professor.
Students will need the following information in order to complete the online registration process:
- List of courses and course information:
- Subject (ADS 1013-501)
- Course Number (ADS 1013-501)
- Section Number (ADS 1013 501)
How to Register
- Login to myState using your NetID and NetPassword.
- Current students will use the same NetID and NetPassword used to access previous courses.
- New users will need to vist NetPassword Maintenance to "Set your initial NetPassword", "Lookup NetID", or "Enroll in or Manage Two-Factor Authentication".