The Veterans’ Certificate program is a uniquely designed, first of its kind certificate that provides the needed knowledge, competencies and skills for individuals to work with veterans' issues in various venues.
- Completely online
- 15 credit hours (five courses)
- Offered at Graduate and Undergraduate levels
- All distance students pay in-state tuition
Who should apply?
- Individuals who need training relevant to veterans' specific needs.
- Individuals who support veterans as they transition to college and civilian life.
- Individuals who are seeking advancement in any governmental agency that deals with veterans.
- Undergraduate students seeking an interdisciplinary emphasis area for the BSIS degree.
- Graduate students seeking a minor.