Online Teaching Award
Applications are being accepted for the Center for Distance Education’s 2020 Online Teaching Award. Now in it’s second year, the award seeks to recognize excellence in online education at Mississippi State University. Faculty members are encouraged to apply for $500 and registration costs to attend a conference related to online education. Contact Dr. Susan Seal, CDE’s Executive Director, for more details.
- Please submit all documents as a single PDF file to K.Crow@msstate.edu by June 1st, 2020
- One support letter from a current student or alumni of MSU Online.
- One support letter from an administrator or colleague.
- Canvas access to review a fall 2019 or spring 2020 campus 5/Online Education course. Indicate which course on the application.
- Registration to attend a conference related to online education similar to OLC, UPCEA or USDLA
Winner will be notified on June 15, 2020
Dr. Sang Joon Lee
Instructional Systems and Workforce Development