Due to recent payment policy changes established by the university, students who receive tuition assistance from their employers can use these options for paying tuition:
- Pay your bill in full online, then submit your payment receipt to your employer for reimbursement.
- Enroll in a 4-installment payment plan which requires you to provide credit card or bank account information at the time of enrollment to allow payments to be automatically charged or drafted on the established due dates. Please note, an enrollment fee of $50 is required at set up. Also, please keep copies of your payment receipts to submit to your employer for reimbursement.
- Fall payments will be due August 1st, September 1st, October 1st, and November 1st.
- Spring payments will be due January 1st, February 1st, March 1st and April 1st.
- Note that when making payment by debit or credit card, a 2.7% convenience fee will be charged in addition to your payment amount. To avoid the additional convenience fee, make payment by echeck which is fee-free.
Specific information regarding payment deadlines, acceptable payment types, services fees, etc., is available on the MSU Student Account Services page, paymybill.msstate.edu.