Military/Veterans’ Assistance

All active military online students should obtain a Tuition Assistance Authorization (TA) form from their base Education Officer. Once the form is completed, students should mail this to MSU's Sponsored Student Office at:

MSU's Sponsored Student Office
P.O. Box 5316
Mississippi State, MS 39762

For Military Veteran's assistance, please visit the Center for America's Veterans for required documentation and additional information.

Students who wish to receive VA educational assistance for the first time should contact the Veteran's Benefits Coordinator, Melanie Wigington, at 662.325.2024 or to determine which forms need to be completed.