To graduate with a Bachelor of Applied Science degree:
- Students must complete a minimum of 120 hours.
- Up to 60 hours transferred from an accredited community college may count toward the degree (up to 45 hours may be technical credit). Technical credit must be approved to count towards the degree.
- 60 hours must be from an accredited four-year university.
- 30 hours must be upper-level (3000 and above) emphasis area course work.
- At least 30 hours of course work must come from MSU.
- Students must have:
- a 2.00 MSU GPA in order to graduate
- a 2.00 overall GPA in order to graduate